Registration Is Open!
RULES FOR REGISTRATION
1. Incomplete registration forms will not be entertained.
2. Please mention clearly the name of the Team Leader for every team, as all correspondence between IEEE GIKI Student Branch and the team will be through the team leader.
3. Please abide by the number of participants as outlined in the event modules.
4. The registration fee must be submitted in the form of a bank draft payable to ‘GIK Institute’.
6. Draft should be sent along with the registration form and your respective submission(s), if any.
7. Participants should bring their Institute ID cards along with them, else you will NOT be allowed to participate in the event.
8. Students can participate in multiple modules.
9. The teams are expected to submit scanned copies of registration form(s) via email before the deadline.
10. All forms submitted must bear an official stamp of the University/Institute.
11. Once the registration fee is submitted, it will not be refunded.
12. IEEE GIKI Student Branch will not be held responsible for any incident, which might lead to the event’s cancellation or postponement.
Registration and Instructions
For payment purpose, a bank draft / cheque (non-refundable) should be made as per registration fee i.e.
• 1 Robotics- 3000
• 1 Non-robotics- 3000
• Speak it up- 3000
• 1 robotics + 1 non-robotics- 3500
• 1 robotics + 1 non-robotics + Speak it up- 4000
• Any 4 modules- 4500
• Any 5 modules- 5000
For Speak it UP, the registration fee is only Rs. 3000 per person.
Maximum number of participants allowed for each category is:
o MIC: 2 members max
o PCB design: 4 members max
o SkyWars: 5 members max
o Speak it Up: 3 members max
o Figure 8: 4 members max
o code Hunt: 4 members max
o RoboWars: 4 members max
o Robomaze: 4 members max
o Robothon: 4 members max
o Project Exhibition: 4 members max
GIKI is providing free lodging to all the participants and faculty members (only those faculty members whose arrival is notified beforehand).
• Participants will be accommodated in hostel rooms and common rooms.
• Chaperons and faculty members will be accommodated in separate rooms (Hostels, Parent Lodge or Guest House).
• No other individual other than participant and faculty member will be allowed to stay at the institute.
• GIKI shall provide you with mattresses, however, it is highly recommended that the participants bring their own quilts, toiletries, umbrellas etc.
Umar Salman         +92 300 8633733
Shayyan Arif         +92 341 2239289